Letter From Our CEO Addressing COVID - 19
Dear Taco Cabana family,
As we all continue to monitor the situation as it concerns COVID-19, we understand and share the abundance of concern you may have regarding the impact on the communities we serve. We want to share with you what we are doing to keep you and our team members safe and healthy. One thing we would like to remind you of is that safety, hygiene and sanitation have always been a priority at our restaurants.
Though the situation around the virus is constantly changing, we continue to follow guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health regulators.
Following are some of the preventive measures we have taken.
- Heightened our sanitation procedures regarding restaurant cleanliness, with additional emphasis on high traffic areas in restaurants
- Stocked our restaurants with effective disinfectants and sanitation products, including hand sanitizer in our dining room and back of the house
- Increased handwashing protocols for all team members
- Reinforced our stringent policy on sick employees not working at any level of the organization
- Providing sauces and salsas in pre-packaged containers
- Packaging all dine-in orders in closed take-out containers
- Ramped up our online and delivery procedures to make it easier for our guests; working with our delivery partners to offer contactless delivery option
- Closed dining room seating areas
- Modified restaurant hours in accordance with federal, state and local mandates*
All restaurants will be open from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Since the situation is very fluid we may continue to implement additional measures to ensure your safety and that of our team members; this may include additional changes to our menu and service model. We will continue to share information as it becomes available.
We thank you for the trust you place in us, we have been part of your community for over 40 years and look forward to the years to come.
Fiesta Restaurant Group
*subject to change as the situation warrants