Our goal is to protect your privacy and the information that you submit to us through the Internet. We operate our Sites from our corporate office in Dallas, Texas in the United States. All matters pertaining to our Sites are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, United States.
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our Sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our Sites, we will delete the information from our records.
Special assistance is available for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance with this website or with placing an online order, please call us toll free at 1-800-580-8668.
We and our third-party service providers collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information you provide directly to us, and information we collect about you when you interact with us. For example, we and our third-party service providers collect information both directly and indirectly from you when you:
- order and/or purchase any of our products or services;
- contact or communicate with us;
- create an account with us;
- request information from us;
- register for any event and/or participate in any event, contest, surveys, or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Promotions”);
- begin or complete the application process for a franchise opportunity, or for employment by us;
- access or use our pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (“Social Media Pages”);
- sign-up for communications from us; and/or
- provide or submit comments, suggestions, or other content or input to us.
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information provided by you or on your behalf, which information may include your: name, address, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers), email addresses, date of birth and/or age, demographic information, and/or financial information (e.g., credit and debit card numbers). We do not require you to provide any information related to your racial origin, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
We and our third-party service providers may also collect information, including Personal Information, relating to your purchases from our restaurants or our Franchisees or Licensees, payment method, the date and time of the transaction, items purchased, and the purchase price (“Transaction Data”).
Information Collected Automatically
We and our third-party service providers use tracking technologies to automatically collect certain information from you. The following are examples of information we may collect with these technologies:
- your IP address;
- browser type and operating system;
- pages you view within our Sites;
- websites you visited before coming to our Site;
- emails from us that you open and/or forward; and/or
- offers or links from us to which you connect.
We use this information to personalize your online experience and for marketing purposes.
Traffic Data. Our Sites automatically track and collect your IP address, domain server, type of computer, and type of web browser (collectively, “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data does not typically include Personal Information, but rather is anonymous information that is helpful for our marketing purposes for improving your experience on our Sites.
Web Beacons. Certain pages on our Sites and Social Media Pages may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs), which are small bits of code embedded in pages or images on our Sites and Social Media Pages (“Web Beacons”). We may also include Web Beacons in e-mails we send to you to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You can disable the ability of Web Beacons to capture such information. Please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about Web Beacons and your ability to disable them.
Other Technologies. We and our third-party service providers may also utilize other tracking technologies. For example, if permitted by applicable law, we may collect “referrers” and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the web browser passes along to our or our third-party service provider web servers, which refers to the URL from which you accessed our Site. Environmental variables may include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our Site or Social Media Page, the type of web browsers and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the website you left to visit our Site or Social Media Page, the names of the web pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website you visit next. These environmental variables are collected by most websites, and can be used to optimize your online experience.
In addition to the information described above, we and our third-party service providers may collect additional information when you utilize any of our mobile applications, including the type of mobile device you use, the temporary or persistent unique device identifiers, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our mobile applications.
If you utilize any of the location-based services in our mobile applications, we and our third-party service providers may collect, use, and share location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. We use such information to provide and improve location-based products and services. You may opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
We use your information that we collect, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing our products and services to you;
- processing payments;
- communicating with you regarding our restaurants, products, services, events, Promotions, and other offers;
- making our Sites and communications tailored to your interests;
- creating and managing your accounts with us;
- administering our Promotions and other offers;
- tailoring our products, services, Sites, and advertisements to your interests;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, stories, or postings;
- improving and customizing our products, services, and Sites according to your individual interests;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our product and service offerings, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- developing new products, services, and Promotions;
- for marketing purposes;
- to protect the security and integrity of our business and our Sites.
If you complete an application for employment with us, or request information regarding such opportunities, we collect Personal Information that you provide in connection with your request for information and/or to evaluate your application for employment. By applying to become an employee you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information in this manner.